A silicone water bottle is what you need to stay hydrated at all times. It is ideal for everyone; including kids, outdoor enthusiasts, personal trainers as well as travelers. These bottles are better than traditional water bottles because they can collapse. It makes their storage pretty easy since they will occupy less space in your bag. Over the years, people have started to prefer them to other food containers. Here are the reasons why they are growing so popular.
- They are portable – Since most of the bottles on the market are collapsible, they easy to carry around.
- Long lasting investment – They silicone is very durable, which means that you will not have to buy new bottle every few months.
- Convenient to use – Carry them everywhere you go and use them with one hand due to the pop-up lid almost all bottles has.
- Reusable – You can use them many times which is more eco-friendly than buying single use plastic bottle.
- Protects your health – Don’t worry about health issues since the medical-grade silicone doesn’t react with water.
Silicone water bottles are safe
Unlike most food containers, which are made from plastic, silicone water bottles make use of medical-grade silicone. It does not have any dangerous hormonal substances that can harm you or your child. They are free of PVC, Phthalates, BPA (and BPS or F). The material is also breathable; hence, your water or food substances remain fresh at all times.
They are easy to wash and disinfect
Another reason why people love a collapsible silicone water bottle is that it is easy to take care of. You can hand wash it or use a dishwasher to clean it. Also, you can sterilize it in a microwave or using boiling water. When compared to regular plastic water bottles, silicone bottles are more resistant to heat. This adds to their durability; allowing you to use them for a long time.
They are portable
Due to their collapsible nature, silicone water bottles are easy to carry. Their design allows them to stand straight when they are full. Once they are empty, you can roll them up or lay them flat. You can also fold them and store them away. Most of them are sold with a retainer band that enables you to keep them in their folded state. With the small storage space that they require, you can put them anywhere in your backpack without worrying about running out of space.
They can be frozen
Here is another reason why a roll-up water bottle is convenient to use. If you want to take your water cold, all you have to do is freeze your water bottle. When doing it, ensure that it is ½ to 2/3 full. You should also keep it standing straight in your freezer. Once it is done, your drink can stay cold for many hours. This is part of the reason why these bottles are ideal for hikers, campers, and fitness enthusiasts.
They do not leak
Collapsible silicone water bottles are also getting popular because they do not leak. They come with excellent sealing so that there will be no leakage even when you place them upside down or squeeze them. This allows you to feel safe even when you store them in a backpack full of other items.
They can hold more content
A collapsible silicone water bottle can contain as much as 20 ounces of liquid. This is a bit more than what traditional food containers can carry. You can use a single bottle for hours without needing to refill it.
To whom will they be most helpful
- Hikers and climbers – When you are in the mountain constant hydration is essential. Also is the minimum weight of your backpack. Because of these factors these silicone bottles are awesome to have with you. They are easy to carry and will fit in every empty space of your bag
- Fitness enthusiasts – Many bottles has a measuring scale, making them ideal for those who are working out in the fitness to calculate water intake.
- Skiers and cyclists – These sports requires a lot of concentration while practicing. Having a bottle that you can use with a single hand can be a game changer and is much safer for you.
- Frequent air travellers – Any frequent air traveller know how expensive is to buy bottled water at some airports. Silicone bottles are handy in this occasion, because they can be refilled from any source of clean drinking water. You can empty it and put it in your bag, and because of their lightweight and collapsibility, they will not increase you baggage weight a lot and out are very light when empty
There is no reason why you should not get a silicone water bottle for yourself or your child. It is safe; hence, there is a slim chance of getting infections from it. Its ability to easily fold allows you to carry it in your bag comfortably. You will experience no problems cleaning or disinfecting it. Other things that you will love about such a bottle are its heat resistance and ability to hold more liquid than traditional water bottles.